Here’s a tasty energy booster to start off the beautiful impending spring days! (I know it’s still cold, but I just cannot wait for the warm weather!)
So I found this recipe on Your Fibro Support (www.yourfibrosupport.com). I suggest you take a look at the site if you haven’t already. It’s chock full of recipes to help control fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome as well as weight. The categories on this blog are arranged by phases rather than subjects to help readers more easily implement the advice.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cranberry juice
- 3 – 4 frozen strawberries
- 2 – 3 small pineapple slices
- 1-2 tab. ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp. – 1 tab. coconut oil (begin small, coconut can be a laxative)
- 1 tsp. raw honey
- 1/2 – 1 scoop protein powder (rice or pea)
- filtered water to barely cover fruit
Place ingredients in blender; blend until smooth. Note: using unsweetened cranberry juice helps prevent UTI infections; rice and Pea protein powders are hypoallergenic and work to fight flare-ups.
Powered by Facebook Comments