Susan Ingebretson is hosting a stress tool giveaway for the fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, and other pain sufferers that read her blog.
This giveaway offers the perfect solution to coping with the frenetic holiday feelings that often cause us to fall prey to traps like eating and drinking too much; avoiding exercise. It’s called the FrazzleFrog—or the FibroFrog for those with fibromyalgia. The FrazzleFrog/FibroFrog is a product filled with grain that can be heated and applied to different parts of the body.
Besides serving as a reminder to stay on track, it also helps enhance the things that we do to stay on track. According to Susan’s blog, it helps achieve:
- A deeper state of relaxation
- Soothed/relieved digestive upset symptoms
- Improved digestion
- Relief from muscle spasms
- Relief of uterine/menstrual cramps
- Relief of idiopathic pain (from an unknown source)
- Calmed nerves, anxiety, worries, concerns
- Improved cognitive function
- Improved blood flow to the brain– (among other benefits, relieves migraines due to constricted vessels)
- Regulated blood pressure
- Increased blood flow to sore muscles/joint
- Relief or reduction of arthritis-type pain
So, in order to be eligible for the contest, hit this link and then leave a comment on the blog. On Dec. 21, Susan will pick two winners from the comments and notify them via email. The winners will be announced on December 25.
Powered by Facebook Comments