Fibro Daily June 16, 2013
Photo Credit: Carnival Food Favorites
The Top 5 Fibro Articles for the Week of June 10, 2013 are…
- Sleeping normally insures normal brain function. Well, we all understand how well many Fibromyalgia patients don’t sleep. What about how our brain is supposed to function yet is really functioning when sleep is a problem? See if you think Fibro fog and other Fibro brain-related issues make more sense. Read more: Sleep-Wake Disorders As Possible Indicators Of Neurological Disorders
- It’s shown effectiveness in treating some migraines, and now this treatment which consists of a device that zaps patients at the nape of their neck may provide relief to Fibromyalgia sufferers. Occipital nerve stimulation is the name of this treatment. (The occipital nerves are at the base of the neck.) If this works, it will be one of the few successful treatments for Fibromyalgia. Read more: Nerve Stimulation Might Ease Fibromyalgia Pain
- Identifying Subgroups of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome focuses on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), which often occurs in those who have Fibromyalgia. And like Fibromyalgia, it’s incredibly complicated and hard to define: “A factor that has complicated chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) research for as long as it’s being going on is what researchers call heterogeneity. Heterogeneous means diverse, and ME/CFS is nothing if not diverse! Symptoms and severity vary widely from one person to the next.”
- Fibrocystic breast changes occurs in some women who suffer from Fibromyalgia. The condition is a common noncancerous one even in women who don’t have Fibromyalgia. More than half of all women experience it at some point. It’s not life threatening, but you should definitely read up on it so you know what is going on with your body. Read more: Fibrocystic Breast Changes
- Brain fog occurs in several medical conditions other than Fibromyalgia, but no matter what the cause, it’s an annoying and often troubling condition. Some people claim that certain diets have helped clear the fog. In the following testimony, a man named Chris reveals that following a Paleo diet has helped him clear up his brain fog. So read A Paleo Diet Clears The Fog For Chris and see what you think.
AND HAPPY FATHER’S DAY EVERYONE!
Powered by Facebook Comments