About.com has a list of 10 lifestyle changes to help manage fibromyalgia.
1. Pacing: Slow down according to your energy level.
2. Holding a Job: Employers must legally accommodate you.
3. Changing your diet: A healthy diet can help.
4. Exercise: Proper levels of exercise can help symptoms.
5. Sleep Better: Quality sleep is one of the best remedies.
6. Coping skills: It is necessary to come to terms with the illness.
7. Little things, big impact: Small changes may relieve symptoms
8. Surviving the holidays: Learn to plan and prioritize.
9. Manage Stress: Stress exacerbates symptoms.
10. Find support: Find support groups online or in your community.
Powered by Facebook Comments