Here is a list of 10 questions that you should ask your doctor about having fibromyalgia. Click the link to read more.
1. How do I know I have fibromyalgia?
2. What fibromyalgia medications do you recommend?
3. What medications, foods and activities do you recommend I avoid?
4. What types of exercise can help to minimize my fibromyalgia symptoms?
5. Are there alternative fibromyalgia therapies that you can recommend?
6. Do you have any suggestions on how to explain my condition to family, friends and coworkers?
7. Are there any stress management activities that you can recommend?
8. Do you recommend counseling?
9. What support groups can you recommend?
10. Are there any clinical trials that I can be a part of?
Powered by Facebook Comments