Honestly, I love this time change because it means warm weather is just around the corner and I can eat dinner al fresco! But many people hate to lose the hour of sleep that comes with it.
If your schedule feels really off, follow these simple daylight savings time tips:
- Avoid caffeine after noon.
- Enjoy some exercise in bright light. Aim for 30-40 minutes before 5 p.m.
- Limit alcohol to one drink with dinner.
- Keep your bedtime routine easy. Read or listen to music; watch TV.
- Don’t panic about bedtime. It may take a little longer to doze off, but your body will adjust if you don’t already suffer from sleep issues.
Even if you do, realize you’ll soon fall back to the norm.
And certainly try to look forward to dinners out—literally!
Powered by Facebook Comments