Seems like February is just about the dreariest month of the year, despite Valentine’s Day. It’s so easy to get depressed and discouraged.
Here are some tips from The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics on how to fight the winter blues and keep your mood up and your determination strong:
- Stay hydrated and let your main source of hydration be water.
- Stay busy by honing in on a hobby such as crossword puzzles, knitting, or painting. Or, finish those classic books you’ve never read.
- Try a new winter workout, such as ice skating.
- Keep food portions small, but increase fresh fruits and veggies.
- Try going to bed earlier, then getting up earlier.
Powered by Facebook Comments